After hiking here, you’ll deserve a good rest in our comfortable dormitories or individual rooms.
100 dormitory beds
There are approximately 9 bunk beds (18 places) in each dorm. Pillows, woollen blankets and duvets are provided. The use of a sleeping bag liner is highly recommended.
20 beds in comfortable bedrooms
Our four double rooms and four three-bed rooms all have balconies overlooking the lake. The rooms are equipped with duvets (clean bedding), towels and running water. Toilets and showers are shared facilities on the same floor.
Showers are available on each floor.
Our half-board formula (dinner, night’s stay and breakfast), includes the Hiker’s Menu for the evening meal:
Homemade soup – Main course – Dessert
If requested when making your reservation, a cheese fondue may be substituted (supplement 5 CHF adult / 3 CHF child)
Should you have any special dietary requirements, please contact us to discuss.
No meals from the menu are available in the evening.
If you’d rather not carry too much in your rucksack, we will make you a packed lunch. Price: CHF 15.
Advance orders are required, at the latest upon your arrival at the inn.
- The evening meal is served at 7pm. (single service)
- Breakfast is available until 8.45 am.
- Dormitories and rooms are to be vacated by 9 am.
- We request you use a sleeping-bag liner when sleeping in the dormitories.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and can only stay in private rooms, not dormitories.